Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hey guys, do you know what time it is?
Well I'm not sure but I think it is time for another celebrity match up....

This weeks match is...........

Lou Ferrigno



                                                                      Simple Man - Graham Nash





Lou Ferrigno is a perfect match for this song because Lou is just a simple guy who happens to be big and huggable. Graham Nash's lyrics, "I just want to hold you, I don't want to hold you down" really hit home for me with Lou. I feel like often times Lou Ferrigno is misunderstood and maybe judged by his appearance and his former role as the incredible hulk. Lou Ferrigno is a great man and a simple one. Graham Nash's album "Songs For Beginners" is amazing. If you don't already have it, I would pick it up today!





Don't forget to check out The Melvin Doo on Facebook and our website, www.themelvindoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment